Are you interested in guest posting for Idhika and getting more exposure for your writing?
We are seeking guest authors.
Topics we’re looking to cover
To give you a better idea of what we’re looking for, here are some topics we feel deliver the most value to our readers:
- Travel Information
- Native Advertising
- Optimization Tips
- Exciting events around the world
- Responsible travel
- Must-see destinations
- Tourism news
- Airline information
Here are some brief guidelines which should help you understand what can and can’t be in the blog posts
- Making sure the content is unique and valuable to my readers is probably one of the most important rules for any collaboration I do with someone.
- If you require certain photos to be used in blog posts make sure that you have the correct licenses for them and permission.
- I am happy to promote certain brands and/or products as long as I feel they are relevant to my site and readers.
- We look for original, practical, real-world examples that show real data, real successes — and even real failures.
Your article will include
- Maximum 3 follow links to blog, website or social account.
- Short introduction about the author.
- Proofread and revised version of your article.
We’re Looking For Long-Term Relationships
- We will only publish author bylines that are 1–2 sentences long. Please feel free to include 2–3 links.
- Once we’ve published your story on idhika.com, we ask that it remain in our publication.
Our response time varies, but we’re usually pretty quick.
If interested, send a pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org